Can lightening cable be used with 12w charger for ipad pro 9.7? How much faster will it charge?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes and because standard it comes with a 10W charger (I really don’t understand why it doesn’t come with the 12W) it will be about 20% faster.
12W is the max. your iPad pro 9.7” will accept, although it wil work with the 29W USB-C Power Adapter and a USB-C to Lightning Cable, it won’t charge it faster than the 12W power adapter.
- Answered by Jelle V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The 12W charger is the standard charger delivered with the iPad Pro 9.7, so it would charge at the same speed.
- Answered by Jeremy A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this adapter be used with a normal Lightening cable and the Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter to charge my iPad Pro (12.7") faster?
- Asked by Matthew H from Edmonds
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with a normal Lightening cable and the Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter to charge my iPad Pro (12.7") faster?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter