I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it will not damage the device as the device negotiates the correct wattage, voltage, and amperage with the charger
- Answered by Lucus E from Wausau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does charger protect from overcharging the iphone 4s/ipad 2 battery?
- Asked by Rowena C from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Does charger protect from overcharging the iphone 4s/ipad 2 battery?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable