I using the 12W for iPhone 5,what is the timing defferent with the normal charger?
1 Answer from the Community
You will see a significant difference in charging time of your iPhone 5S with the 12W adapter versus the 5W adapter. For me charging my iPhone 5S using the 10W adapter takes it from 20% of battery to almost full 95%-98% within 30-45 minutes, using the 5W adapter that came with my phone nearly doubles the charging time.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What does 2.4/12w indicate
- Asked by Francis T from Lockport
- Flag as inappropriate (What does 2.4/12w indicate)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …
Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?
- Asked by Pravin K from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??
- Asked by Jacky C
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold