Is is just the power brick that is supplied?
Must i purchase the usb cable and plug separately or do they come with the power adaptor?
2 Answers from the Community
You will have to purchase the USB cable (lightning or 30-pin) in addition to the power adapter.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to use iPads in this cart make sure you have the 12 watt USB iPad power adapter, part# MD836LL/A.
This cart will not connect with the 5 watt USD iPad power adapter.
- Answered by Edward S from Labelle, Queens Co
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I have a macbook with german power supply cable, can I purchase a power supply cable at apple.com or do I need an external power convert?
- Asked by Eugene S
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have a macbook with german power supply cable, can I purchase a power supply cable at apple.com or do I need an external power convert?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…