Is there different chargers for iPads and phones
1 Answer from the Community
Generally people use the Power blocks provided for their iPad/iPhone as the charge method for the intended device. However, the Charger (regardless if they are used for iPhone or IPad) will still charge the other "I" device.
The 5w Phone charge will charge the iPad, but just at a slower rate.
The 10w or 12w iPad Power block will still charge the iPad and iPhone - Some iPhones (such as 6) will benefit by charging at a faster rate from the use of this type of power block.
- Answered by Thomas W from Avondale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
can I use a different brand charger for my iPhone?
- Asked by Kathi M from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a different brand charger for my iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone