Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
1 Answer from the Community
The product is delivered with the correct 'duck head' adapter (plug) for the region the store sells to. If you order it from the France Apple Store, you will get the Euro round pins plug; if you order from the UK Apple Store you will get the UK rectangular pins plug. If you need a 'duck head' for another region, you will need to buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in addition.
- Answered by William L from Castle Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?
- Asked by George M from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
does it need a thunderbolt cable to power the pad? (or does it use a normal 3 pin plug for power)
- Asked by Richard B
- Flag as inappropriate (does it need a thunderbolt cable to power the pad? (or does it use a normal 3 pin plug for power))
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…