What are the different USB power plug watt ratings and which one is the highest?
1 Answer from the Community
The current and the safest watt for charging the ipad is 2.4A. Which is the 12W adaptor. Be careful of those brand new 3.4A adaptors which gives a bigger watt ratings that could damage your ipad. It may charge your ipad at a much faster rate. But the capacitor that was built in the port may damage resulting in battery explosion.
- Answered by Foxtrot N from Mandaluyong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the EPA-rated power consumption of the display in watts?
- Asked by Skyler S from Rockwall
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the EPA-rated power consumption of the display in watts?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Does it work in the 10 watt USB power supply?
- Asked by Nat F
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work in the 10 watt USB power supply?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Does this plug into a standard USB charger?
- Asked by Joshua G
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into a standard USB charger?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
No answers yet