going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger
we will need an adaptor because Italy has different outlet configs than US...but, how about a current converter, as Italy is on 230V system...
please outline just what we need to look at and buy for both converting the electrical charge, and adapting to the Italian outlets.
1 Answer from the Community
Take your regular charger and cable. Buy an adapter for European plugs (2 prong North American female to two prong European male) for about 4 bucks at your local electronics hut or suitcase store. The iPhone charger, as wilth other Apple chargers is dual voltage. You do not require a converter.
- Answered by Rob W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I misplace my charger for my Mophie Juice pack plus i have on my iphone 5. is this the adapter i need to convert my iphone 5 charger to mophie juice p
- Asked by Tori H from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (I misplace my charger for my Mophie Juice pack plus i have on my iphone 5. is this the adapter i need to convert my iphone 5 charger to mophie juice p)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable