In the Netherlands we use 220 volt and in some other countries 110 volt. Do we have to buy other adapters for loading power to our iPads or iPhones?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?
- Asked by Suresh P from Barboursville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can lightening cable be used with 220 volts power while charging I-phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)