Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?
1 Answer from the Community
It would appear so, search for Apple article HT204592 on "Target Display Mode" and you should see how to make this work.
- Answered by Brian L from Tsueng Kwan O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
- Asked by Fredy S from Rio De Janeiro
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
No answers yet
can I use on iMac,27 inch,late 2015
- Asked by Joe H from Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate can I use on iMac,27 inch,late 2015
can i use this adapter with a HDMI cable to connect a 2009 mac pro to my 27inch 5k 2015 iMac, and use the 27inch iMac as a monitor for my 2009 mac pro