What cable will I need to use a Samsung T5 as a external boot drive for a 21.5 inch iMac late 2015.
I have a 21.5 inch iMac and have managed to create and boot disk using a Samsung T5 onto the USB ports.
Are the thunderbolt ports faster and can they be used instead?
1 Answer from the Community
The Samsung T5 comes with a USB 3.0 & USB C cable...You can connect to the iMac with the USB 3.0 cable..No cable? Then you need a type-c (T5) to usb 3 (iMac)..
- Answered by Ian L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use on iMac,27 inch,late 2015
- Asked by Joe H from Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use on iMac,27 inch,late 2015)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB DDR4 2400M…
Is this compatible with OS Mojave?
- Asked by Dianna M from Lehigh Acres
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with OS Mojave?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
is this compatible with the iMac 21.5 inch sold in late 2009
- Asked by Sharon Schorr T from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with the iMac 21.5 inch sold in late 2009)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - Arabic