My apple products (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac) keep saying insufficient memory wanting me to buy more iCloud storage, will Time capsule work instead?
Backup instead of the Cloud?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you meant insufficient storage on iCloud. In that case, you can either upgrade your iCloud storage to higher capacities through subscription, or backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac using iTunes. For the Time Capsule, it can only be used for Mac backups, not iOS Devices.
- Answered by Vincent N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With this filter, is the use of a stylus or Apple Pencil easy (one touch/tap)? Or are multiple touch/taps needed?
- Asked by Mahealani B from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate (With this filter, is the use of a stylus or Apple Pencil easy (one touch/tap)? Or are multiple touch/taps needed?)
- Asked about: 3M Privacy Filter for 9.7-inch iPad…
After I buy this for my iMac, iPad, and iPhone will there be a monthly cost?
- Asked by Hunter A from Kelso
- Flag as inappropriate (After I buy this for my iMac, iPad, and iPhone will there be a monthly cost?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme