We have to Mac Airs 128 GB & two Mac Book pros 320GB what size of Time Capsule should I get?
1 Answer from the Community
2TB will probably be plenty. 2TB is = 2048GB and your devices total 896GB(assuming the HDs are full so I personally wouldn't buy more than 2TB at the moment but it really depends on if you were going to buy another macbook pro/mac air). If it gets full you can always attach another HD to the USB port.
Hope that helps.
- Answered by Nick K from Kew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with mac book air
- Asked by Crisstallings S from Waynesville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with mac book air)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
would it work with Mac Book Air
- Asked by Srinivasan G from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (would it work with Mac Book Air)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
can i use with my mac book air
- Asked by Carlos P from Deer Park
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use with my mac book air)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive