Assuming I set my iPad to back up to my Mac (using iTunes) and then the Airport Express backs up my Mac then I should be covered ? Does this work ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as long as you are backing up you entire mac hard drive. If not, then just make sure that you're backing up the location where your iPad backups reside. By default this folder is - /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ (where USERNAME is your specified login name).
- Answered by Jorge L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you back up more than one mac on an aurpot extreme
- Asked by Wm H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (can you back up more than one mac on an aurpot extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?
- Asked by Devin W from Clovis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…
Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?
- Asked by Patrick T from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…