Can we use it with a printer that doesn't have wifi or Bluetoot?
My printer is hp laserjet m 1132
- Asked by Mahdi H from Ny
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we use it with a printer that doesn't have wifi or Bluetoot?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can, as long as your printer has USB connectivity. Any USB Printer will work. ATC gives wireless capability to your USB printer. using since 2009 with previous versions. Very useful.
- Answered by Emrah A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Share your hard drive or printer.
AirPort Time Capsule can turn any external USB hard drive into a secure drive you can share across your Wi-Fi network. So all the documents, videos, photos, and other files instantly become available to anyone, Mac and PC users alike.
Your printer connects to a host via USB, so..
You can even connect a printer and share it wirelessly.
- Answered by Frederick L from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Airport Extreme with Wifi Broadband Stick
- Asked by Eric P from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Airport Extreme with Wifi Broadband Stick)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme