Is this charger for plugging one end into my iPhone 4s and the other end into a normal plug socket in my house in the UK?
1 Answer from the Community
Not exactly. One end plugs into the normal UK plug socket. The other end is a usb socket for plugging a USB cable into. So you still need the cable to go from this to your iPhone 4s.
- Answered by Gareth L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad
- Asked by Sharon B from Punta Gorda
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
is there a belkin car charger thats compatible with an iPhone 4S?
- Asked by Ronald E from Laguna Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a belkin car charger thats compatible with an iPhone 4S?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (3.4A/17W) with …