Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?
Just wanted to know if the case is not working correctly. My front cover of the case won't stay magnetized to the back.
- Asked by Devin W from Clovis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?)
1 Answer from the Community
My iPad Air is workin in the other way around. The cover does not hold to the front of the ipad, but holds well to the back. Making almost useless the function of protecting the screen, once i put it inside a backpack or so, the cover folds and open, exposing the screen to the other straches.
- Answered by Lucas A from Rio De Janeiro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will a magnet on the back of IPhone X case hurt the phone?
- Asked by Shirley N from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a magnet on the back of IPhone X case hurt the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone