Is it 3.5mm?
Would it fit as a replacement for a Monster Pro about 4-6 years old if I wanted the one it originally came with?
- Asked by fn from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it 3.5mm?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! Both ends are 3.5mm stereo audio. This can be used anywhere, but for the Beats Studio Wireless headphones you have to plug the straight end into the headphones as the port is recessed.
- Answered by Ken H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the impedance of the lightning to 3.5 mm adaptor?
- Asked by Darren H
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the impedance of the lightning to 3.5 mm adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Can I connect lightning to 3.5mm to this?
- Asked by Anthony A from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect lightning to 3.5mm to this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet