Does the USB port pass through the DisplaPort signal?
USB-A to to DisplayPort adapter cables are now available, but the only thing standing in the way of using a mix of third-party solutions to connect the new USB-C Macbook to a DisplayPort external display is the lack of a splitter cable. In other words, you can connect to USB-A devices and DisplayPort-enabled displays from the single USB-C port, but you can't charge the laptop at the same time. If this accessory passes-through the DisplayPort signal to the USB-A port, then the Startech USB-A to DisplayPort adapter cable would enable simultaneous external display and charging.
- Asked by Garrison C from Fairbanks
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB port pass through the DisplaPort signal?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
i am confused about air port extreme and express is its used for internet signal antina ?
- Asked by Khan I from Shenyang China
- Flag as inappropriate (i am confused about air port extreme and express is its used for internet signal antina ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable