Video output options are limited. See description.
As Apple offers this adapter for HDMI output, which is limited resolution, question one is can you then use a HDMI to DVI adapter to connect a DVI monitor? Secondly, the specs page says (in part) "Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors" and later "Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output" So that would support this resolution, at unknown refresh rate, but how? Will there be another forthcoming USB-C to mini DisplayPort adapter that could then be re-adapted to Dual-Link DVI or connected to a supported UHD display?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the lightning to micro usb has video output
- Asked by Alberto M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning to micro usb has video output)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Does it come in Spanish? Because it says so, but I don't see the option.
- Asked by Ricardo B from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come in Spanish? Because it says so, but I don't see the option.)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…
Will this allow me to output 1080i video from my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to output 1080i video from my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter