Does the USB B port on the multipart adaptor support a USB to Ethernet connection as we want to connect the MacBook to a network (non wifi)
1 Answer from the Community
This has a USB C port and a USB A port, no USB B port. But yes, both the USB C and USB A ports will support USB to Ethernet adapters.
Your question may have had a typo as USB to Ethernet adapters are normally USB A not USB B.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Velop support USB connected storage?
- Asked by Gregg W from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Velop support USB connected storage?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
Does it support thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Henry A from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support thunderbolt 2?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Rugged Thunderbolt + USB-…
Does it support pass through ethernet?
- Asked by Chris C from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support pass through ethernet?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display