How does the trackpad work with programs like PhotoShop in pathing objects and other intricate operations, as compared with the Magic Mouse?
1 Answer from the Community
Well, coming from a Creative Cloud user, there's benefits and and downsides. With the Trackpad, it's easier to zoom into what you're working with just two fingers. You get more percise movements while working, as it's just moving your finger instead of a whole mouse. The downside is, if you don't have a steady hand, it's easy to move your fingers way too much and messing up something like the magnetic lasso :).
- Answered by Ethan D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Will AirPods work with a dictation program such as Dragon Dictate?
- Asked by John R from Cheshire
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AirPods work with a dictation program such as Dragon Dictate?)
- Asked about: AirPods