What features are lost, or will this work at all on a iMac with bluetooth 2.1 + EDR? Standard on mid-2010 iMac 3.2 Core i3 27".
1 Answer from the Community
The product page specifies a Bluetooth 4.0 requirement. However, it does work via lightning cable with Bluetooth off, but the trackpad must be powered on. This trackpad works over Bluetooth with my 2007 iMac, so I would think anything newer than that would be fine. Having said that, I can confirm that my 2007 iMac has Bluetooth > version 4.0, so you may need to make sure your system is fully updated if you wish to use the trackpad over Bluetooth.
- Answered by James T from Johnson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010
- Asked by Brandon P from Syracuse
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…
Can I setup a 3 monitor system with the 27" imac?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I setup a 3 monitor system with the 27" imac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter