Can I use the pencil on photo apps, such as dodging and burning. Or just draw on a photo in general in different colors picked from color palettess
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. And most apps are further customizable with the Apple Pencil. For instance, you can set for your fingers to erase or smudge on a drawing app. And virtually all have no palm rejection issue, as your palm and fingers mostly don’t draw unless you set them to. So you can rest your hand comforstabkg on the iPad’s surface, and draw or write with the pencil. I also use the pencil with photo and video editing apps, as well as a few adobe apps. I even browse the web with it. The pressure sensitivity is also adjustable in most apps and perfectly smooth and responsive. The only gestures you’ll need to perform with your fingers are the ones where you swipe from the border, such as to call the control center or slide down your notifications.
I use dodge and burn on the Darkr app, and also retouch photos with a variety of apps, all with the Apple Pencil..
- Answered by Camilo F from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Different colored headphones?
- Asked by Kevin D from Tavares
- Flag as inappropriate (Different colored headphones?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Pencil feels different Think the tip might need replaced. How do you know if your apple pensil needs to have the tip replaced?
- Asked by Joseph S from St. Peter's
- Flag as inappropriate (Pencil feels different Think the tip might need replaced. How do you know if your apple pensil needs to have the tip replaced?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack