Contemplating this for new iPad Pro, but am not an artist or use artist/drawing apps. Are there any other uses for which this is worth purchasing?
2 Answers from the Community
I am not an artist but I purchased the pencil with the idea of possibly trying my hand at drawing. I've always wanted to learn how to draw and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I also have a model train layout in my basement that I'm just beginning to scenic and one of the cool things I found was that I could take a photograph of my layout, put it into Paper 53, and I'm sure there are other apps that this would work with, but I take a photograph of a portion of my layout and then use the pencil to actual draw on the photograph adding how I want it to look by adding things like roads and buildings and that way if I don't like it I can just erase it, bring a picture back and start over again. You can do the same sort of thing with landscaping plants outside or changing your house -- anything to do with taking a photograph and then draw on it!
I also use the pencil when adding this response because the words were so small I couldn't use my finger to actually insert the cursor where I wanted to edit my response - the pencil was perfect to be able to just slip it between two letters even with this tiny little font it worked great ....I love the pencil -- it's pretty pricey but it's really only limited by your imagination!
I also felt i must have a case that contained the pencil to try to keep me from losing it. And I also saw available a must have and very inexpensive three piece kit that has holders to keep the tiny parts like the cap and lightening connector adapter connected to pencil or lightening cable. Go for it !!!
- Answered by George B from Towson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You may use it to take notes
- Answered by Mohammed A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used with new iPad Pro?
- Asked by Bryn W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with new iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
No answers yet
Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?
- Asked by Crystal S from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?)
- Asked about: USB-C to SD Card Reader
length of time in ipad pro charge
- Asked by Rho C from Edgewater
- Flag as inappropriate (length of time in ipad pro charge)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet