Is this pencil water proof?
- Asked by fn from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this pencil water proof?)
1 Answer from the Community
I accidentally dropped my apple pencil in my foot bath with epsom salt . It took me 3 frantic hours to find it and I was devastaed! I quickly took the cap off, rinsed both pieces in water and dried them with a blow dryer, expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Much to my surprise it still works! That has been several days ago and so far so good. Time will tell!!
- Answered by Marla S from Millers Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they water proof/ resistant?
- Asked by Jade M from Seabrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they water proof/ resistant?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector