my Granddaughter (13) has an iPad model A1822 serial # GCTV24DFHLF9. Is there an Apple Pencil for this model. Or can you suggest smother one.
2 Answers from the Community
This is the iPad 5th Gen which us not compatible with an Apple Pencil. You can buy a stylus but it will not have Apple Pencil features like Ignore Finger while drawing as the screen will recognize the stylus as a finger. Or buy an iPad 6th Gen(Apple Pencil 1st Gen) or iPad Pro 2018 Version(Apple Pencil 2nd Gen).
- Answered by Will C from Woburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. I believe iPad model A1822 is the iPad (5th Generation). For original iPad the Apple Pencil only works with iPad (6th Generation).
- Answered by Zainal A from Petaling Jaya
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this cover work for model A1403
- Asked by Elaine M from Augusta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover work for model A1403)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray
No answers yet
what charging cable does iPad 2 wifi 16gb Model A use Model #MC989LL/A
- Asked by Pamela M from Kerrville
- Flag as inappropriate (what charging cable does iPad 2 wifi 16gb Model A use Model #MC989LL/A)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable