When I write on the iPad Pro with an iPencil, can I rest my hand on the screen as you would when writing on paper? Will this confuse the iPad?
1 Answer from the Community
iPad Pro has palm rejection technology which ignores your palm on the glass while using the pencil. You don't have to think about it; it just works. its quite amazing technology.
- Answered by Frank R from Parrish
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the original Apple keypad with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Marietta B from Defuniak Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the original Apple keypad with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
Can I write to a SD card via the SD reader or is it read only?
- Asked by Martin T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I write to a SD card via the SD reader or is it read only?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit