Can I plug a computer keyboard into the USB port? I'm trying to use a keyboard on a plane (no Bluetooth on planes).
1 Answer from the Community
As long as your keyboard doesn’t draw much power (backlit or built in USB ports ext.) this should work perfectly for you, I use it all the time for keyboards. Also when flying once you put you phone in Airplane Mode you can then go back to the Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth back on without effecting the aircraft as it’s the cellular signal not the Bluetooth signal that interferes with flight systems.
- Answered by Stephen C from Paradise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I be able to run a midi keyboard off the USB port and simultaneously plug in headphones to the USB-C port with the USB-C to 3.5mm dongle?
- Asked by Micah R from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to run a midi keyboard off the USB port and simultaneously plug in headphones to the USB-C port with the USB-C to 3.5mm dongle?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter