Can I use a usb headset with this
I want to use gaming headsets which are made for gaming computers and have usb so I want to connect those usb headsets with this usb 3 camera adapter.So,can it be done???
2 Answers from the Community
As long as your headset complies with the USB Audio Device Class (i.e. does not need drivers on a computer), it should be compatible with your iOS device using this adapter.
- Answered by Aaro R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When connected to Plantronics Blackwire USB headset with microphone, music plays only through the headset. However, calls go only through the phone itself and there is no option to set the call to go through the USB headset. Which mostly defeats the purpose of this headset for me.
- Answered by Jolita S from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can the headset be used as a stereo microphone?
- Asked by Werner H
- Flag as inappropriate (can the headset be used as a stereo microphone?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Hea…
No answers yet
Will this product allow me to use my 3.5mm headset to make and receive phone calls using the headset?
- Asked by Alan G
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product allow me to use my 3.5mm headset to make and receive phone calls using the headset?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …