How do you power this up to use a wired ethernet connection? Is there a hidden socket around the back?
Hardwiring an iPad to a network and then being able to power the iPad and use video out with a predictable video resolution would finally make this into a useful bit of kit. iPads are being used to interact with the public but they are a pain in the bum when it comes to keeping them charged and connected to a network, especially when they are also video mirroring.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
- Asked by Cheryl D from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
does it work with a pop socket on the back?
- Asked by Hector V from Huron
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a pop socket on the back?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…