Is there a picture of the way to attach the power cord extension that comes with the MacBook Air?
Today I purchased a MacBook Air. There are two cables that came with the purchase. One is the power cord with which I am familiar. The second cable, I believe, is a power cord extension. However, I am unfamiliar with the way that this cable attaches on the end opposite the 3-prong electrical plug. I am seeking a clear explanation of how this works/attaches and/or a picture of the connection.
1 Answer from the Community
I figured it out. Take your Power Adapter and slide the 2 prong plug off. You will see the same connection as the Power Adapter Extension Cable. Slide the Extension Cable into the Power Adapter and you now have a a cable capable of reaching those hard to reach wall plugs.
- Answered by Heather L from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you attach an older 3-prong (grounded) cord to this brick?
- Asked by Jeremy W from Cheyenne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you attach an older 3-prong (grounded) cord to this brick?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?
- Asked by Ashley A from West Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
How long is the attached cord?
- Asked by William W. L from Overland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the attached cord?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…