will the power adapter extension cable fit the usb-c power adapter for the new macbook.
2 Answers from the Community
I'm using my old extension cable from my 2010 MacBook Air and it fits fine, and for the first 2 days at least, seems to be charging fine. My question is if there's any potential for damage to the battery or computer though, using a cord that's rated for lower wattage. Hopefully it's just slower, since without the extension cable, it's really hard to sit that close to an outlet!
- Answered by Lucia M from Makawao
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Eden F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used with the new Macbook 29W USB Type-C Power Adapter please?
- Asked by Charles D from Petersfield
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be used with the new Macbook 29W USB Type-C Power Adapter please?
Can I use a 61w usb-c power adapter for my MacBook Air 6.2? Thanks!
- Asked by Antonio L from Cordoba
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use a 61w usb-c power adapter for my MacBook Air 6.2? Thanks!