Are the buttons on this case responsive?
I had one for my 6 Plus and it wasn't that great especially on the on/off button? Also, does it smell any better, i.e of leather? My 6 Plus one didn't smell at all....Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, however, because the case is leather, it takes a few days for the buttons to work in.
- Answered by Sam J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How stiff are the buttons on this case?
- Asked by Jean L from Drummondville
- Flag as inappropriate (How stiff are the buttons on this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…
Does the case have machined aluminum buttons?
- Asked by Trent O from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case have machined aluminum buttons?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Leather Folio - Black
No answers yet