Does the silicone cause a lot of friction? Is it sticky??
I like the fit of this case more than any other, but in my experience with silicone cases, they stick to my pockets and its extremely annoying. I don't want to pull my pocket inside out every time I grab my phone, and if it's hard to put back in, that's a big turn off for me as well. Is this case like that? Is there any way to make it slippery? White's the only color I would buy; can you just make a white leather case? Any guidance would be neat.
- Asked by fn from Reno
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the silicone cause a lot of friction? Is it sticky??)
2 Answers from the Community
Contrary to what most expect, the Silicone Case is not sticky. I have had the case on my iPhone 6 for nearly a year now, and I have had no issues with putting it in my pocket or taking it out of my pocket. The case has great grip in one's hand, but is very easy to put away and take out. Try out the different colors in person at your Apple store. I really enjoyed my Charcoal Grey case and I'm considering a different color this time around.
- Answered by Sam P from Paddock Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The apple original one is not sticky. Those fake one are sticky.
- Answered by Haiyu D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
can i use them to go to the gym i sweat a lot??
- Asked by Maria J from Burley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use them to go to the gym i sweat a lot??)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
No answers yet
Will the AirPods work with standard sponge earbud covers?
- Asked by Simon B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with standard sponge earbud covers?)
- Asked about: AirPods