The dock needs to be heavy enough to stay in place. How heavy is it?
- Asked by Eric S from Grants Pass
- Flag as inappropriate The dock needs to be heavy enough to stay in place. How heavy is it?
1 Answer from the Community
On the bottom there is a rubber foot and it's weighted for stability. It's wider because of the iPhone 6Plus. It does move side to side on the connector. Also you do need to hold down the dock to remove your phone from the charger. So it is not that heavy but its stable enough to hold the iPhone 6 and 6Plus
- Answered by Jasmine C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How heavy is the keyboard+case?
- Asked by Julia J from Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate How heavy is the keyboard+case?
No answers yet
Is it heavy duty enough for an 11 year old to carry around daily in his backpack?
- Asked by Sarah M from Saline
- Flag as inappropriate Is it heavy duty enough for an 11 year old to carry around daily in his backpack?