Will the dock allow for a case on the iPhone 6 plus, such as a speck candyshell, cruzerlite silicone, or similar thin case, or must it be removed?
1 Answer from the Community
It will allow those cases to fit just fine.If you can see the little white circle around the lighting connector, thats to create a gap between your phone and the dock which gives enough space for your case and phone to sit in the right place.
- Answered by Jasmine C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?
- Asked by Valerie K from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Express Dock for iPad, iPhon…
Is there a pink silicon case for iPhone 6s Plus?
- Asked by Priscilla G from Los Fresnos
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a pink silicon case for iPhone 6s Plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Can this be used with a case? I use the Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case.
- Asked by Jeff D from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a case? I use the Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case.)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White