I use a very minimalist leather case for my 5s. Can I use the dock without removing the case?
1 Answer from the Community
This dock is specially designed to work with most cases, only ones it would have a problem with are the bigger Otterbox-type cases.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?
- Asked by Kimberly P from Stony Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?
- Asked by Andrew B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter