The dock needs to be heavy enough to stay in place. How heavy is it?
- Asked by fn from Grants Pass
- Flag as inappropriate (The dock needs to be heavy enough to stay in place. How heavy is it?)
1 Answer from the Community
On the bottom there is a rubber foot and it's weighted for stability. It's wider because of the iPhone 6Plus. It does move side to side on the connector. Also you do need to hold down the dock to remove your phone from the charger. So it is not that heavy but its stable enough to hold the iPhone 6 and 6Plus
- Answered by Jasmine C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the base heavy enough for a one handed grab of the phone?
- Asked by Jim N from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the base heavy enough for a one handed grab of the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White