Will the lightning dock allow me to take the sound out at line level to a Hi Fi amp (Phono inputs)
1 Answer from the Community
It should be compatible with a line-level RCA input, provided you usa a 3.5mm to RCA cable. I assume this is what you mean. It will not be compatible with an RCA input labelled phono, as line level voltage is too high.
- Answered by Benjamin C from Bonbeach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sound effect in decibel level?
- Asked by Yeung Wai L from Kamigyo-ku
- Flag as inappropriate (Sound effect in decibel level?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case
No answers yet
Is the audio output a headphone out or a line out?
- Asked by Wayne C from Dubbo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the audio output a headphone out or a line out?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will it export iPad music to the USB input of a Yamaha amplifier?
- Asked by Joshua B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it export iPad music to the USB input of a Yamaha amplifier?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter