Will this work with a life proof case?
- Asked by fn from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a life proof case?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, the cover that flips out on the LifeProof case blocks the iPhone from being able to to dock on it, and the cut out for the Lightning port is too deep for the dock's Lightning connector to fit.
- Answered by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is very little space between the dock and your actual phone, so I don't think a life proof case would allow the phone to connect to the dock. Apple only recommends it's own cases for use with the dock, which is what I'm using, but maybe a similar case would work as well. The thing about Apple cases is that there's nothing much on the bottom portion of the phone, allowing a close connection necessary for keeping the phone upright the way it is, so it's doubtful that something as bulky as a life proof would work. Sorry!
- Answered by Naomi N from Boalsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the case water and damage proof
- Asked by Deidre J from Fort Frances
- Flag as inappropriate (is the case water and damage proof)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Leather Case…