Does this have the new "butterfly" key mechanism or the standard "scissor" key mechanism?

For example, is the keyboard super thin with buttons that need not be pressed very far down (as seen on the newest MacBook and MacBook Pro)? Or is it the standard "scissor" key mechanism (as seen in current MacBook Air and older Apple Magic Keyboard)?

Magic Keyboard - US English

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Standard scissor mechanism, I found this out by buying it and returning it immediately

    Was this useful?

    8 of 11 people found this useful

Related Questions