How long does it take to charge an Apple Watch on the charging dock compared to the original magnetic charging disk?
1 Answer from the Community
Hi there Stacy,
According to Apple's own testing conducted in August 2016 using pre-production Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone, a 100% charge was achieved in 2 hours.
The charging dock is essentially the exact same as the magnetic charger that comes standard with an apple watch.
- Answered by Jamie W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long does it take to charge your iPhone 6S?
- Asked by Robin K from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to charge your iPhone 6S?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable