Two questions: What's the material? It looks "soft," as in, not hard plastic. Also, is the center charging circle spring-loaded?
1 Answer from the Community
The bottom of the dock is a microfiber lining just like the back of an iPad Case. The Top looks as if it is soft, but the top is actually hard, made from the same material as the top of an iPad Case. And no the charging puck is not spring loaded.
- Answered by Tanner H from Kenly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?
- Asked by Rudy G from Rio Rancho
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
What is the material like?
- Asked by Lauren D from Woonsocket
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the material like?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Gem Case for iPhone 8/7