How secure is the pin-and-tuck closure?
Does it stay closed pretty securely (i.e. how easy would it be for the watch to come off accidentally with this type of band closure)? Does it loosen over time with use and become less secure?
- Asked by fn from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (How secure is the pin-and-tuck closure?)
2 Answers from the Community
The pin - tuck sports bands are very secure. I have used the original apple watch since it came out and have only used the sport band that came with it. I have hiked, biked, lifted weights, played with my children, rock climbed, danced....many activities...with out the watch ever coming loose or adjusting. It was very comfortable and the fit was great.
- Answered by Candice C from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Very secure. I worried about it coming loose as well. But I’ve used it every day and for biking and swimming and never had an issue. Not once (in 3 months of use) has it loosen up or fall off.
- Answered by Daniela G from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it have a zipper or any kind of closure to prevent the MacBook from falling out if you pick up the wrong end?
- Asked by Richard B from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a zipper or any kind of closure to prevent the MacBook from falling out if you pick up the wrong end?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 15-inch MacBook …
Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?
- Asked by Patrick T from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Any way to secure it when it's folded all the way back?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…