Does it work like the old MagSafe connector? My current Mac included two types, a wall plug and long lead with a plug, which is really useful!
1 Answer from the Community
It works like the old MagSafe as in it'll charge any MacBook with USB-C it doesn't work like the MagSafe if you mean will it break off if pulled at an angle.
- Answered by Thorbjørn K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work for Type C plug in BRAZIL?
- Asked by Stephen B from El Cerrito
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for Type C plug in BRAZIL?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???
- Asked by Oswaldo N from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…