Would a protective screen affect the performance of the apple pencil
3 Answers from the Community
No, however, if you have a thick screen protecter (not glass) then it wont work. But most screen protecters work with the apple pencil so there is nothing to worry about.
- Answered by Branden L from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, doesn't affect performance at all. If you use a matte protector, and you're not used to super smooth screens like the old wacoms and such, then that matte protector and the apple pencil work kinda like pen and paper, it feels great.
- Answered by Nikesh J from Ajax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not at all, if anything it makes it a smoother feel in my opion.
- Answered by Jacqueline R from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?
- Asked by Lester L from Slidell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Will this affect Apple Pay usage?
- Asked by Christopher C from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this affect Apple Pay usage?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…
Does this have a protective screen?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Palmdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a protective screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case with…