Will the new Smart Keyboard for iPad work with an older iPad Air 2 when used with a bluetooth connection?
1 Answer from the Community
The Smart Keyboard doesn't use Bluetooth. The iPad Pro has a new Smart Connector on its left edge that supplies power and data to the keyboard. Only the iPad Pro models have this new connector.
- Answered by Craig S from Murphy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Sandra A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?)
- Asked about: iPad
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…