Can the new AirPods be used on an airplane if the iPad or iPhone is on an "airplane mode" with no wifi or Bluetooth on?
1 Answer from the Community
With airplane mode on, you can then re-enable Bluetooth (and also wifi), keeping airplane mode still active with Bluetooth.
- Answered by James L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Qi charger work when the phone is in Airplane mode?
- Asked by Jennifer C K from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Qi charger work when the phone is in Airplane mode?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
Will this work with the new iPhone Xs Max?
- Asked by Michelle B from Bismarck
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the new iPhone Xs Max?)
- Asked about: Logitech Crayon for iPad (6th Gen.)