Can these airpods connect ipod?
- Asked by Ali S from Lahore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these airpods connect ipod?)
4 Answers from the Community
They will only be able to connect to iPod Touch 6th generation running iOS 10.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your are speaking of an itouch, the answer is yes. I have generation 3 itouch and they work with them. You have to go into settings on itouch, general, then bluetooth. Then press button on back of the case of the airpods while they arein there. The airpods will show up on the itouch bluetooth screen and you hit 'pair'. Works fine, but I can't seem to get them to connect automatically. The pause works though.
- Answered by Barbara P from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
YES! I have an iPod Touch running os 9.3 and they work just fine. Bluetooth on, paired and good to go. I leave my ‘pod’ in one part of the apartment and am able to go about my day without a glitch. Just know if you remove them they will pause a movie...so you have to get back to your device to restart it. (Wait, maybe not...maybe SIRI can help?)
- Answered by W. P from Mt. Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
As they say,the AirPods would support iPod Touch,but I think you can use the triditional connection way to connect it with iPod Nano 7.ONLY Nano 7,I am saying.Hold down the almost invisible button on the back of he case until the light turns white,and then check for the AirPods as the name you have set.
- Answered by 雯雯 李 from 河东区
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will the ipod connect to an ipad?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (will the ipod connect to an ipad?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo
- Asked by Mathew L
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
How do I connect my iPod 5 to my I pad?
- Asked by Sandra C from Charlevoix
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod 5 to my I pad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet